Monday, August 13, 2012

Introduction:

Hey! My name is Alysa and I decided to start a hair and make up review and how to blog. I am currently a student at Empire Beauty School. I have worked at salons as a receptionist and fell in love with the creative industry. For two years I have been employed by Sephora inside JCP. My love for make up grew while working with other artists as well as my skill. I am super excited to start sharing my thoughts and hearing from other bloggers. I would be happy to hear any suggestions via my blog or Facebook!

alysa.valenti@gmail.com
http://Facebook.com/pages/alysa-Valenti-blog/253099671475828


2 comments:

  1. I am thinking about getting a job at sephora, too! Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! it's a great company to work for. you meet all sorts of people and if you love make up then you get to suggest all your favorites to your clients.

    ReplyDelete